Many organisations elect to distribute handsets to their fieldworkers. But once in the field, keeping tens or hundreds of handsets running smoothly is a significant logistical challenge.
Take control of your field team's handsets with Mobenzi Lockdown
- Simplify the mobile experience for fieldworkers by replacing the default Android home screen with your project's home screen that loads as soon as the handset powers on.
- Prevent fieldworkers from downloading or installing third-party apps that can pose a security risk.
- Improve productivity and preserve resources by blocking access to social networking apps such as Facebook and YouTube.
- Prevent fieldworkers from tampering with Android settings that might disrupt connectivity.
- Stop fieldworkers from uninstalling critical applications or accidentally deleting data.
- Remotely disable Lockdown to temporarily allow fieldworkers to perform ad hoc activities such as joining a new WiFi network.
Available as an optional add-on for any paid plan, Mobenzi Lockdown will save you hundreds of hours of support and project downtime.